Shawnee Chapter of Illinois Audubon Society, serving members across the southernmost region of Illinois. We are dedicated to the conservation and preservation of Illinois habitat and its diversity of native birds, animals and plants. We offer bird watching and nature-related field trips, workshops and presentations in southern Illinois.
- November 12, 2016:
- December 18, 2016:
- Insect Extravaganza! 27 August 2016
- Hummingbird Day at War Bluff, Saturday July 23, 9 AM – Noon
- Shawnee Chapter IAS Annual Meeting and Presentation. Carbondale Civic Center July 13, 7PM
- MUSSELS, MOONSHINE, MUSIC: MISSISSIPPI VALLEY MIGRANTS IN THE TWENTIETH CENTURY.
- Shawnee Parkway – What The Heck Is It?
- Wildlife Of The Falkland Islands Presentation
- Fall Open House at War Bluff Valley Wildlife Sanctuary
- The Insect Awareness & Appreciation Day 2015
- 20th Anniversary Insect Awareness & Appreciation Day – Coming August 29
- The Hummingbird Festival