Shawnee Chapter of Illinois Audubon Society, serving members across the southernmost region of Illinois. We are dedicated to the conservation and preservation of Illinois habitat and its diversity of native birds, animals and plants. We offer bird watching and nature-related field trips, workshops and presentations in southern Illinois.
- June 7, 2015:
- July 25, 2015:
- August 23, 2015:
- September 20, 2015:
- October 18, 2015:
- From War Bluff Valley Wildlife Sanctuary
- From War Bluff Valley Sanctuary
- Spring Continues
- 2015 Shawnee Chapter Birding Trips
- “Hey, Leave Some Earth Alone!” A Presentation on Wilderness Preservation
- Harbinger Of Spring, War Bluff Valley Wildlife Sanctuary
- Eastern Bluebirds arrive at War Bluff on Saturday.
- Winter at War Bluff
- A eulogy for Pat Brown, part of her remarkable story.
- Work day comming on Valentines day.