Shawnee Chapter of Illinois Audubon Society, serving members across the southernmost region of Illinois. We are dedicated to the conservation and preservation of Illinois habitat and its diversity of native birds, animals and plants. We offer bird watching and nature-related field trips, workshops and presentations in southern Illinois.
- May 7, 2016:
- May 8, 2016:
- June 12, 2016:
- August 21, 2016:
- September 18, 2016:
- MUSSELS, MOONSHINE, MUSIC: MISSISSIPPI VALLEY MIGRANTS IN THE TWENTIETH CENTURY.
- Shawnee Parkway – What The Heck Is It?
- Wildlife Of The Falkland Islands Presentation
- Fall Open House at War Bluff Valley Wildlife Sanctuary
- The Insect Awareness & Appreciation Day 2015
- 20th Anniversary Insect Awareness & Appreciation Day – Coming August 29
- The Hummingbird Festival
- Pope County Hummingbird Festival
- From War Bluff Valley Wildlife Sanctuary
- From War Bluff Valley Sanctuary