Shawnee Chapter of Illinois Audubon Society, serving members across the southernmost region of Illinois. We are dedicated to the conservation and preservation of Illinois habitat and its diversity of native birds, animals and plants. We offer bird watching and nature-related field trips, workshops and presentations in southern Illinois.
- No events.
- “Hey, Leave Some Earth Alone!” A Presentation on Wilderness Preservation
- Harbinger Of Spring, War Bluff Valley Wildlife Sanctuary
- Eastern Bluebirds arrive at War Bluff on Saturday.
- Winter at War Bluff
- A eulogy for Pat Brown, part of her remarkable story.
- Work day comming on Valentines day.
- Hummer Fest 2014
- Free Again Wildlife Rehab Featured at 2014 Annual Meeting
- Photos from Biodiversity Field Trip
- Photos from 2014 Maple Syrup Workshop