Shawnee Chapter of Illinois Audubon Society, serving members across the southernmost region of Illinois. We are dedicated to the conservation and preservation of Illinois habitat and its diversity of native birds, animals and plants. We offer bird watching and nature-related field trips, workshops and presentations in southern Illinois.
- March 10, 2014:
- March 15, 2014:
- March 23, 2014:
- April 21, 2014:
- April 27, 2014:
- Photos from 2014 Maple Syrup Workshop
- Illinois RiverWatch Network Training Workshop
- 2014 Shawnee Chapter Programs & Field Trips
- Insect Awareness & Appreciation Day 2013
- 2013 Mini Hummingbird Festival
- Annual Meeting and Northeastern Australia Photo Safari
- Cave Valley 2013
- Remembering the Trail of Tears
- Removing the Cherokee: A Soldier’s Story
- IAS Lusk Creek property clean up–Volunteers Needed!