- No events.
- 22nd Annual Insect Awareness and Appreciation Day
- Insect Awareness and Appreciation Day
- Hummingbird Day at War Bluff Valley Wildlife Sanctuary, July 22 9AM – Noon
- June 25 birding outing at Wildcat Bluff near Vienna Canceled
- Under the Stars With ‘Carter & Connelley’ Monday April 24th @ 7PM Trail of Tears State Forest
- Upcoming events
- Mermet Lake birding, March 25, 5PM
- Bluebird Nest Box Workshop
- Insect Extravaganza! 27 August 2016
- Hummingbird Day at War Bluff, Saturday July 23, 9 AM – Noon
Author Archives: shawneechapter
The annual Shawnee Chapter Hummingbird Festival was tremendously fun for everyone. A special shout out of appreciation for the Lindgren family, Kristi and Steve and their three grandkids, Daryan, Deakin and Nadiya, who generously offer their home (and hummingbirds!) as well as help with set up, tear down and everything in between! And, of course, […]
Many thanks to Bev Shofstall of Free Again Wildlife Rehabilitation for helping make our 2014 Annual Meeting a fun and informative success!
Great horned ow.
All the cages lined up.
Rex, the turkey vulture.
Rex, showing off.
Raccoon. He couldn’t wait to get out of his cage.
Groundhog baby (a.k.a. whistle pig or marmot). They really do whistle.
Scenic view from Cave Creek Glade. Ann Douglas
By early summer Cave Creek Glade will be aglow with pale purple coneflower and other beautiful wildflowers. Ann Douglas
Boardwalk at Heron Pond. Ann Douglas
Heron Pond | Morning Reflection. Bill Parmley.
Heron Pond | The Forest Primeval. Bill Parmley
Heron Pond | Morning Reflection. Bill Parmley