- July 22, 2017:
- August 26, 2017:
- Hummingbird Day at War Bluff Valley Wildlife Sanctuary, July 22 9AM – Noon
- June 25 birding outing at Wildcat Bluff near Vienna Canceled
- Under the Stars With ‘Carter & Connelley’ Monday April 24th @ 7PM Trail of Tears State Forest
- Upcoming events
- Mermet Lake birding, March 25, 5PM
- Bluebird Nest Box Workshop
- Insect Extravaganza! 27 August 2016
- Hummingbird Day at War Bluff, Saturday July 23, 9 AM – Noon
- Shawnee Chapter IAS Annual Meeting and Presentation. Carbondale Civic Center July 13, 7PM
- MUSSELS, MOONSHINE, MUSIC: MISSISSIPPI VALLEY MIGRANTS IN THE TWENTIETH CENTURY.
Author Archives: Randall Thomas
April 23- Field Trip to Cave Valley near Pomona with the focus on warblers. Participants should meet in the parking lot of Pomona fire station/community center at 9 a.m. From there we will move on to the old fire road and walk an easy flat trail. The trip will conclude before noon and is open to […]
An evening field trip to Mermet Lake with the focus on waterfowl on March 25. Participants are to meet at 5 p.m. in the Bluebird Trail parking lot. Bring binoculars and dress for the weather.
Great blue heron. Photo borrowed from Rend Lake.com website.