- No events.
- 22nd Annual Insect Awareness and Appreciation Day
- Insect Awareness and Appreciation Day
- Hummingbird Day at War Bluff Valley Wildlife Sanctuary, July 22 9AM – Noon
- June 25 birding outing at Wildcat Bluff near Vienna Canceled
- Insect Awareness & Appreciation Day August 26, 2017
- Hummingbird fest July 22, 2017 9 AM – 12 noon
- Music Under the Stars with ‘Carter & Connelley’ at the Trail of Tears State Forest Monday April 24th 7PM
- Under the Stars With ‘Carter & Connelley’ Monday April 24th @ 7PM Trail of Tears State Forest
- Upcoming events
- Field Trip to Wildcat Bluff, June 25 – Cancelled
Category Archives: Field Trips
In 10 days, on Saturday, August 26, the Shawnee Chapter of Illinois Audubon Society will host Insect Awareness and Appreciation Day (IAAD) to celebrate Bugs!!! The fun will begin at 3:30pm and take place at beautiful War Bluff Wildlife Sanctuary (228 Bushwack Road) north of Golconda just off of Rt. 146.
For more information Please visit […]
[ June 25, 2017; 9:00 am to 12:00 pm. ] June 25 – Field Trip to Wildcat Bluff near Vienna with focus on breeding birds. This field trip has been cancelled due to an injury. Sorry.
[ April 23, 2017; 9:00 am to 12:00 pm. ] April 23- Field Trip to Cave Valley near Pomona with the focus on warblers. Participants should meet in the parking lot of Pomona fire station/community center at 9 a.m. From there we will move on to the old fire road and walk an easy flat trail. The trip will conclude before noon and is open to […]