An evening field trip to Mermet Lake with the focus on waterfowl on March 25. Participants are to meet at 5 p.m. in the Bluebird Trail parking lot. Bring binoculars and dress for the weather.
- No events.
- 22nd Annual Insect Awareness and Appreciation Day
- Insect Awareness and Appreciation Day
- Hummingbird Day at War Bluff Valley Wildlife Sanctuary, July 22 9AM – Noon
- June 25 birding outing at Wildcat Bluff near Vienna Canceled
- Insect Awareness & Appreciation Day August 26, 2017
- Hummingbird fest July 22, 2017 9 AM – 12 noon
- Music Under the Stars with ‘Carter & Connelley’ at the Trail of Tears State Forest Monday April 24th 7PM
- Under the Stars With ‘Carter & Connelley’ Monday April 24th @ 7PM Trail of Tears State Forest
- Upcoming events
- Field Trip to Wildcat Bluff, June 25 – Cancelled