- No events.
- Annual Meeting and Northeastern Australia Photo Safari
- Cave Valley 2013
- Remembering the Trail of Tears
- Removing the Cherokee: A Soldier’s Story
- IAS Lusk Creek property clean up–Volunteers Needed!
- Wild About Illinois Audubon Society
- Stewardship Day at War Bluff Valley Sanctuary–cancelled in May
- Stewardship Day at War Bluff Valley Sanctuary
- Cache River Nature Fest
- Pope County Spring Bird Count
Tag Archives: birds
Approximately 130 people attended the Pope County Mini-Hummingbird Fest on Saturday, August 25th. Many thanks go to our hosts, Kristi and Steve Lindgren and their hummingbirds! And, a special thanks goes to Cathie Hutcheson, Master Bird Bander, for explaining all the interesting facts and natural history about hummingbirds while banding 70 birds!
This video captures some [...]
Hummer Fest is almost here! Saturday, August 4th, 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM at Trail of Tears State Forest
Bird Banding Demonstrations
Adopt-a-hummingbird to support the Illinois Audubon Society’s Land Acquisition fund
Hummingbird Merchandise For Sale
For more information or to volunteer email Georgia or call 628-521-0789 between 4:30 PM – 9:00 PM. We can always use help [...]
This shot of 4 baby barn owls was taken at Bob and Sharon's farm yesterday!
About 30 people attended the Annual Meeting where new officers and board directors for the coming year were elected. Everyone truly enjoyed Dr. Jeff Walk’s presentation on the status of barn owls in Illinois and the recovery project. We learned that [...]