- No events.
- Annual Meeting and Northeastern Australia Photo Safari
- Cave Valley 2013
- Remembering the Trail of Tears
- Removing the Cherokee: A Soldier’s Story
- IAS Lusk Creek property clean up–Volunteers Needed!
- Wild About Illinois Audubon Society
- Stewardship Day at War Bluff Valley Sanctuary–cancelled in May
- Stewardship Day at War Bluff Valley Sanctuary
- Cache River Nature Fest
- Pope County Spring Bird Count
Tag Archives: flora
Took an impromptu field trip to Cave Creek Glade yesterday. The wild hyacinth (Camassia scilloides) was just past its peak, but still very pretty. Here are a few pics of of some of the species we saw blooming. Also blooming (but no good photos): larkspur, bellwort, penstemon and yellow pimpernel.