- No events.
- 22nd Annual Insect Awareness and Appreciation Day
- Insect Awareness and Appreciation Day
- Hummingbird Day at War Bluff Valley Wildlife Sanctuary, July 22 9AM – Noon
- June 25 birding outing at Wildcat Bluff near Vienna Canceled
- Insect Awareness & Appreciation Day August 26, 2017
- Hummingbird fest July 22, 2017 9 AM – 12 noon
- Music Under the Stars with ‘Carter & Connelley’ at the Trail of Tears State Forest Monday April 24th 7PM
- Under the Stars With ‘Carter & Connelley’ Monday April 24th @ 7PM Trail of Tears State Forest
- Upcoming events
- Field Trip to Wildcat Bluff, June 25 – Cancelled
Tag Archives: illinois auduobn society
In 10 days, on Saturday, August 26, the Shawnee Chapter of Illinois Audubon Society will host Insect Awareness and Appreciation Day (IAAD) to celebrate Bugs!!! The fun will begin at 3:30pm and take place at beautiful War Bluff Wildlife Sanctuary (228 Bushwack Road) north of Golconda just off of Rt. 146.
For more information Please visit […]
[ July 22, 2017; 9:00 am to 12:00 pm. ] [caption id="attachment_1501" align="alignleft" width="900"] male Rubythroated Hummingbird hovering.jpg[/caption]
[ November 12, 2016; 9:00 am to 7:00 pm. ] $25 members ($35 non-members). Includes snacks, water, lunch and dinner.
More information to come.