- No events.
- 22nd Annual Insect Awareness and Appreciation Day
- Insect Awareness and Appreciation Day
- Hummingbird Day at War Bluff Valley Wildlife Sanctuary, July 22 9AM – Noon
- June 25 birding outing at Wildcat Bluff near Vienna Canceled
- Insect Awareness & Appreciation Day August 26, 2017
- Hummingbird fest July 22, 2017 9 AM – 12 noon
- Music Under the Stars with ‘Carter & Connelley’ at the Trail of Tears State Forest Monday April 24th 7PM
- Under the Stars With ‘Carter & Connelley’ Monday April 24th @ 7PM Trail of Tears State Forest
- Upcoming events
- Field Trip to Wildcat Bluff, June 25 – Cancelled
Tag Archives: warblers
[ April 23, 2017; 9:00 am to 12:00 pm. ] April 23- Field Trip to Cave Valley near Pomona with the focus on warblers. Participants should meet in the parking lot of Pomona fire station/community center at 9 a.m. From there we will move on to the old fire road and walk an easy flat trail. The trip will conclude before noon and is open to […]
[ April 20, 2013; 8:00 am to 12:00 pm. ] [caption id="attachment_862" align="alignleft" width="300"] Cerulean Warbler (Dendroica cerulea).Photo credit: http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Mdf[/caption]
Join us on our annual trek through Cave Valley in Jackson County to look for migrating songbirds–warblers, vireos, thrushes, and much more!
Cave Valley is is known for cerulean warblers! Other warblers we normally see include blue-winged, American redstart, worm eating, prothonotary, black and white, magnolia, and […]