- June 25, 2017:
- Under the Stars With ‘Carter & Connelley’ Monday April 24th @ 7PM Trail of Tears State Forest
- Upcoming events
- Mermet Lake birding, March 25, 5PM
- Bluebird Nest Box Workshop
- Insect Extravaganza! 27 August 2016
- Hummingbird Day at War Bluff, Saturday July 23, 9 AM – Noon
- Shawnee Chapter IAS Annual Meeting and Presentation. Carbondale Civic Center July 13, 7PM
- MUSSELS, MOONSHINE, MUSIC: MISSISSIPPI VALLEY MIGRANTS IN THE TWENTIETH CENTURY.
- Shawnee Parkway - What The Heck Is It?
- Wildlife Of The Falkland Islands Presentation
Author Archives: Randall Thomas
Come gather ’round the fire at Trail of Tears State Forest on Monday April 18th at 7 pm for Shawnee Chapter Illinois Audubon Society’s annual Under the Stars program. This year we are lucky to have Dennis Stroughmatt and his program on Mussels, Moonshine, Music: Mississippi Migrants in the Twentieth Century.
Nationally recognized musician, cultural […]
Shawnee Parkway – What the heck is it?
The information below has been excerpted from the Citizens for Southern Illinois website. Please visit their site for more information: http://citizensforsouthernillinois.org/
Or join us at the meeting on Monday March 7th in Carbondale IL.
Shawnee Parkway Project–a new name for an OLD proposal! Citizens of southernmost Illinois have been fighting against […]
Wildlife Of The Falkland Islands
Gentle Reminder & Dinner Invite!
Join Shawnee Chapter, Illinois Audubon Society on Monday Feb 8 @ 7 PM – for Wildlife of the Falkland Islands with Mike Jeffords & Susan Post.
We’re planning on meeting for dinner with Mike & Susan at 5:15 PM at Pagliai’s Pizza, 509 S Illinois Ave, Carbondale, IL […]