- June 25, 2017:
- Under the Stars With ‘Carter & Connelley’ Monday April 24th @ 7PM Trail of Tears State Forest
- Upcoming events
- Mermet Lake birding, March 25, 5PM
- Bluebird Nest Box Workshop
- Insect Extravaganza! 27 August 2016
- Hummingbird Day at War Bluff, Saturday July 23, 9 AM – Noon
- Shawnee Chapter IAS Annual Meeting and Presentation. Carbondale Civic Center July 13, 7PM
- MUSSELS, MOONSHINE, MUSIC: MISSISSIPPI VALLEY MIGRANTS IN THE TWENTIETH CENTURY.
- Shawnee Parkway - What The Heck Is It?
- Wildlife Of The Falkland Islands Presentation
Category Archives: Meetings
[ May 18, 2015; 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm. ]
Garden of The Gods Wilderness, Illinois
Gulf Island Wilderness, Mississippi
Jim Glover, Recreation Professor Emeritus, will speak Monday March 30 at 7 PM at the Carbondale Township Hall. The presentation, sponsored by the Shawnee Chapter Illinois Audubon Society will celebrate the 50th anniversary of the Wilderness Act.
Did you know there are eight Wilderness Areas in Illinois, […]
Many thanks to Bev Shofstall of Free Again Wildlife Rehabilitation for helping make our 2014 Annual Meeting a fun and informative success!
Great horned ow.
All the cages lined up.
Rex, the turkey vulture.
Rex, showing off.
Raccoon. He couldn’t wait to get out of his cage.
Groundhog baby (a.k.a. whistle pig or marmot). They really do whistle.