- June 25, 2017:
- Under the Stars With ‘Carter & Connelley’ Monday April 24th @ 7PM Trail of Tears State Forest
- Upcoming events
- Mermet Lake birding, March 25, 5PM
- Bluebird Nest Box Workshop
- Insect Extravaganza! 27 August 2016
- Hummingbird Day at War Bluff, Saturday July 23, 9 AM – Noon
- Shawnee Chapter IAS Annual Meeting and Presentation. Carbondale Civic Center July 13, 7PM
- MUSSELS, MOONSHINE, MUSIC: MISSISSIPPI VALLEY MIGRANTS IN THE TWENTIETH CENTURY.
- Shawnee Parkway - What The Heck Is It?
- Wildlife Of The Falkland Islands Presentation
Category Archives: Volunteering
Become a RiverWatch Citizen Scientist!
What: THE ILLINOIS RIVERWATCH NETWORK TRAINING WORKSHOP
When: SATURDAY, MARCH 29TH from 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Where: John A. Logan Community College, 700 Logan College Rd, Workforce Development Building “H” Room H-128.
Who to Contact: MATT YOUNG, PROGRAM COORDINATOR – (618) 468-2784 or email@example.com
Event Details: The Illinois RiverWatch Network is a statewide, non-profit, […]
[ May 10, 2014; May 11, 2014; ] May 10 & 11 – The Shawnee Chapter will hold its Spring Bird Count in Pope County. Anyone interested in helping should notify Ann Douglas at 618-564-2079 for maps and areas. We can especially use volunteers to do owling hours during the early morning or evening hours.
[ September 7, 2013; ] Volunteers are being sought to participate in a clean up along Lusk Creek on Saturday, September 7, 2013, to help remove trash and debris on property owned by Illinois Audubon Society. “Those who can help will get an opportunity to visit one of the most beautiful and remote areas in Southern Illinois,” says John Wallace, […]