- June 25, 2017:
- Under the Stars With ‘Carter & Connelley’ Monday April 24th @ 7PM Trail of Tears State Forest
- Upcoming events
- Mermet Lake birding, March 25, 5PM
- Bluebird Nest Box Workshop
- Insect Extravaganza! 27 August 2016
- Hummingbird Day at War Bluff, Saturday July 23, 9 AM – Noon
- Shawnee Chapter IAS Annual Meeting and Presentation. Carbondale Civic Center July 13, 7PM
- MUSSELS, MOONSHINE, MUSIC: MISSISSIPPI VALLEY MIGRANTS IN THE TWENTIETH CENTURY.
- Shawnee Parkway - What The Heck Is It?
- Wildlife Of The Falkland Islands Presentation
Category Archives: Events
[ March 20, 2016; 8:00 am to 12:00 pm. ] March 20 – Mermet Lake – 8 a.m. meet at Bluebird Trail parking lot. Focus will be on waterfowl. This will be a driving route with frequent stops. A spotting scope will be available, binoculars useful. Trip concludes around noon. To extend the day, participants may choose to eat at a restaurant and then attend […]