A visitor and I shared this rainbow with the emerging wildlife at War Bluff Valley Wildlife Sanctuary last Friday. I’ve been pretty busy as I’m sure most everyone is this time of year. So busy I might not have taken time to remember these images had I not captured them with my camera. Sometimes I wish I had recorded those bird songs I tried to chase down from the treetops but with persistence I’ll find a name for those songsters.
- June 25, 2017:
- Under the Stars With ‘Carter & Connelley’ Monday April 24th @ 7PM Trail of Tears State Forest
- Upcoming events
- Mermet Lake birding, March 25, 5PM
- Bluebird Nest Box Workshop
- Insect Extravaganza! 27 August 2016
- Hummingbird Day at War Bluff, Saturday July 23, 9 AM – Noon
- Shawnee Chapter IAS Annual Meeting and Presentation. Carbondale Civic Center July 13, 7PM
- MUSSELS, MOONSHINE, MUSIC: MISSISSIPPI VALLEY MIGRANTS IN THE TWENTIETH CENTURY.
- Shawnee Parkway - What The Heck Is It?
- Wildlife Of The Falkland Islands Presentation