- June 25, 2017:
- Under the Stars With ‘Carter & Connelley’ Monday April 24th @ 7PM Trail of Tears State Forest
- Upcoming events
- Mermet Lake birding, March 25, 5PM
- Bluebird Nest Box Workshop
- Insect Extravaganza! 27 August 2016
- Hummingbird Day at War Bluff, Saturday July 23, 9 AM – Noon
- Shawnee Chapter IAS Annual Meeting and Presentation. Carbondale Civic Center July 13, 7PM
- MUSSELS, MOONSHINE, MUSIC: MISSISSIPPI VALLEY MIGRANTS IN THE TWENTIETH CENTURY.
- Shawnee Parkway - What The Heck Is It?
- Wildlife Of The Falkland Islands Presentation
Tag Archives: field trip
[ September 27, 2014; 8:00 am to 12:00 pm. ] Meet at Visitor’s center at 8:00 a.m.. Birds in migration will be the focus. Moderate hiking around park and in woodlands. Call 618-564-2079 for more information.
Fort Massac State Park
1308 E 5th StMetropolis, IL 62960
[ August 31, 2014; 8:00 am to 12:00 pm. ] Great blue heron. Photo borrowed from Rend Lake.com website.
Shawnee Audubon Chapter of Illinois Audubon will be holding a bird watching field trip to Rend Lake with the focus on shorebirds. Participants will meet at 8 a.m. in the back of the parking lot of the Illinois Artisans Shop off Exit 77 of I-57. […]
[ June 8, 2014; 8:00 am to 12:00 pm. ] The Shawnee Chapter of Illinois Audubon Society will be having a bird watching field trip on Sunday June 8 to the Michael Wolfe Memorial Wetlands outside Belknap. Participants will meet in the parking lot by the ponds at 8 a.m. The focus is the breeding birds in Southern Illinois. We will hike the Tupelo Trail […]