- June 25, 2017:
- Under the Stars With ‘Carter & Connelley’ Monday April 24th @ 7PM Trail of Tears State Forest
- Upcoming events
- Mermet Lake birding, March 25, 5PM
- Bluebird Nest Box Workshop
- Insect Extravaganza! 27 August 2016
- Hummingbird Day at War Bluff, Saturday July 23, 9 AM – Noon
- Shawnee Chapter IAS Annual Meeting and Presentation. Carbondale Civic Center July 13, 7PM
- MUSSELS, MOONSHINE, MUSIC: MISSISSIPPI VALLEY MIGRANTS IN THE TWENTIETH CENTURY.
- Shawnee Parkway - What The Heck Is It?
- Wildlife Of The Falkland Islands Presentation
Tag Archives: fieldtrip
[ June 12, 2016; 8:00 am to 12:00 pm. ] June 12 Fern Cliff State Park – Participants will meet in the parking lot by the lake at 8 a.m., then an easy walk to the waterfall to note breeding birds and wildflowers. Bring binoculars. Trip will conclude around noon. Contact Douglas at 618-564-2079 for further information.
[ April 24, 2016; 8:00 am to 12:00 pm. ] April 24 – Cave Valley field trip with the focus on migrating warblers. Meet at the Pomona fire station at 8 a.m. Then we will proceed to the old fire road with an easy hike to the pond. Dress for the weather and bring binoculars. Trip will conclude around noon. Contact Douglas at 618-564-2079 for […]
2015 Shawnee Chapter Birding Trips
All trips meet at 8 a.m. and conclude around noon. Contact Ann Douglas at 618-564- 2079 for further information or at firstname.lastname@example.org
February 15 – Crab Orchard Wildlife Refuge. Meet at the headquarters office on Rt. 148
March 15 – Mermet Lake. Meet at the Bluebird Trail parking lot
April 26 – Cave Valley. […]