- June 25, 2017:
- Under the Stars With ‘Carter & Connelley’ Monday April 24th @ 7PM Trail of Tears State Forest
- Upcoming events
- Mermet Lake birding, March 25, 5PM
- Bluebird Nest Box Workshop
- Insect Extravaganza! 27 August 2016
- Hummingbird Day at War Bluff, Saturday July 23, 9 AM – Noon
- Shawnee Chapter IAS Annual Meeting and Presentation. Carbondale Civic Center July 13, 7PM
- MUSSELS, MOONSHINE, MUSIC: MISSISSIPPI VALLEY MIGRANTS IN THE TWENTIETH CENTURY.
- Shawnee Parkway - What The Heck Is It?
- Wildlife Of The Falkland Islands Presentation
Tag Archives: fieldtrip
[ December 17, 2016; ] December 17 – Christmas Bird Count. We are looking for volunteers to help in the count with the circle mostly in Pope County from Golconda to a little past the Johnson County line and Temple Hill to Bell Smith Springs. It is an all day count but blocks of three hours minimum or specific sites […]
[ October 16, 2016; 8:00 am to 12:00 pm. ] October 16 – Fort Massac Bike Trail eastern section. Meet in the Ft. Massac parking lot by the visitor’s center at 8 a.m. From there we will car pool to the parking lot on Belgrade road and walk the paved bike trail towards Brookport where a vehicle will take us back. Fall foliage should be […]
[ August 21, 2016; 8:00 am to 12:00 pm. ] August 21 – Rend Lake – Meet in the Rend Lake Visitor’s Center parking lot at 8 a.m. Shorebirds will be the focus if the lake shores are suitable otherwise we will take one of the trails. Bring binoculars and a spotting scope will be available. Trip will conclude around noon Contact Douglas at 618-564-2079 […]