- June 25, 2017:
- Under the Stars With ‘Carter & Connelley’ Monday April 24th @ 7PM Trail of Tears State Forest
- Upcoming events
- Mermet Lake birding, March 25, 5PM
- Bluebird Nest Box Workshop
- Insect Extravaganza! 27 August 2016
- Hummingbird Day at War Bluff, Saturday July 23, 9 AM – Noon
- Shawnee Chapter IAS Annual Meeting and Presentation. Carbondale Civic Center July 13, 7PM
- MUSSELS, MOONSHINE, MUSIC: MISSISSIPPI VALLEY MIGRANTS IN THE TWENTIETH CENTURY.
- Shawnee Parkway - What The Heck Is It?
- Wildlife Of The Falkland Islands Presentation
Tag Archives: illinois auduobn society
[ March 20, 2016; 8:00 am to 12:00 pm. ] March 20 – Mermet Lake – 8 a.m. meet at Bluebird Trail parking lot. Focus will be on waterfowl. This will be a driving route with frequent stops. A spotting scope will be available, binoculars useful. Trip concludes around noon. To extend the day, participants may choose to eat at a restaurant and then attend […]
In 2007 Illinois Audubon Society purchased a 58-acre inholding in Lusk Creek Wilderness in the Shawnee National Forest. A subsequent survey of flora revealed an astonishing 500-plus species of plants on the tiny tract of land!
What do Indiana bats, Blanding’s turtles, dusky salamanders, greater prairie-chickens, bald eagles and timber rattlers have in common? These are […]
[ September 22, 2012; ] Illinois Audubon Society’s Annual Members Meeting will take place at the Trutter Center on the campus of Lincoln Land Community College in Springfield, Illinois.
An informal get-together will be offered on Friday night and field trips on Saturday and Sunday mornings will be available.
A block or rooms is available until September 21 at the Baymont Inn […]