- June 25, 2017:
- Under the Stars With ‘Carter & Connelley’ Monday April 24th @ 7PM Trail of Tears State Forest
- Upcoming events
- Mermet Lake birding, March 25, 5PM
- Bluebird Nest Box Workshop
- Insect Extravaganza! 27 August 2016
- Hummingbird Day at War Bluff, Saturday July 23, 9 AM – Noon
- Shawnee Chapter IAS Annual Meeting and Presentation. Carbondale Civic Center July 13, 7PM
- MUSSELS, MOONSHINE, MUSIC: MISSISSIPPI VALLEY MIGRANTS IN THE TWENTIETH CENTURY.
- Shawnee Parkway - What The Heck Is It?
- Wildlife Of The Falkland Islands Presentation
Tag Archives: shawnee chapter
[ March 23, 2014; 8:00 am to 12:00 pm. ] The Shawnee Chapter will have a field trip to Mermet Lake State Fish & Wildlife Area in Massac County to view waterfowl. Meet at the Bluebird Trail parking lot just before the lake at 8 am. This will be a driving tour with frequent stops. Dress for the weather and bring binoculars. A spotting scope […]
Please check out the listings for upcoming programs and field trips in 2014. This link will take you to the abbreviated descriptions-click on the title of each for details. Refer back to the website often for updates; or better yet, subscribe (see sidebar) to receive notifications of updates via email.
[ February 1, 2014; 10:00 am to 12:00 pm. 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm. ] Learn to make maple syrup!
Saturday, February 1, 2014
Have you ever wanted to tap into that large sugar maple in your backyard and make some LOCAL maple syrup? Then this is the workshop for you! Join Shawnee Audubon to learn the entire process of harvesting, processing and enjoying Illinois syrup.
Two workshops will be held at […]